FIRM Magazine 13 - March 2019
Thirteenth issue of FIRM Magazine focusing on FEHRL's 30th anniversary, the FEHRL Infrastructure Research Meeting 2019 (FIRM19), Infravation Final Conference, Tra Visions 2020 competitions, and much more...
Click here for the online version and here for the PDF version of the March 2019 issue of the FEHRL Infrastructure Research magazine (FIRM),
which is currently being distributed as hard copy to FEHRL members and key transport infrastructure stakeholders.
The thirteenth issue, celebrating FEHRL’s 30th anniversary, includes information on the upcoming FEHRL Infrastructure Research Meeting 2019 (FIRM19), taking place in Brussels on 26-28 March;
review of the Infravation Final Conference and the information regarding the Tra Visions 2020 competitions for young and senior researchers, among other Project features.
This issue brings focus on the following selected key projects:
- Infravation - http://www.infravation.net/
- RESIST - http://www.resistproject.eu/
- STAPLE - http://www.stapleproject.eu/
- CoExist - https://www.h2020-coexist.eu/
- Safe-10-T - http://www.safe10tproject.eu/
- Skillful - http://www.skillfulproject.eu/
- Tra Visions 2020 - https://www.travisions.eu
Contact email@example.com with any feedback on FIRM or if you would like to request a printed copy of the current FIRM magazine or any previous issues.